Northrop PTA-Next Meeting September 23rd, 2021 at 7pm VIRTUAL (Zoom)
- LOOK FOR OUR TABLE AT THE NORTHROP OPEN HOUSE ON SEPTEMBER 2ND!
The Northrop Parent Teacher Association (PTA) believes when a parent is involved in their child's school, ALL children benefit. All parents and staff are encouraged to get involved in the PTA.
The PTA is dedicated to helping build a strong school community and improve the quality of education at Northrop. This is done through sponsoring social and cultural activities and by raising funds for school activities, classroom and media supplies, and recognition for our fabulous teachers and staff.
BECOME A PTA MEMBER
Click HERE to go to the PTA membership site and become a Northrop PTA member today! Only members can vote.
EVERYONE is welcome to attend our monthly PTA meetings on the 4th Thursday of each month (exception Nov/Dec - 3rd Thursday). We look forward to your involvement. Meeting details will be emailed - let us know if you don't receive the email.
Our Next PTA meeting is Thursday September 23rd at 7pm via Zoom.
To join the virtual meeting, go to:
Meeting ID: 814 2859 0224
A few exciting projects PTA funded in the last couple of years:
- Outdoor classroom with log benches & birch trees
- Upgraded sound system for gym
- Ukuleles for music class
- Entryway mosaic art mural by Angela Talle
- New hydration systems (waiting for installation)
- Staff lounge enhancements
- Bike fixit station
- Classroom set of snowshoes
- Lost and Found Organizer
- New rock climbing wall in the gym
- Yearbooks to All Students at No Cost
- Free Welcome T-Shirt or Yard Sign to All Students